- Monitoring and Documenting human rights violations in Georgia.
- Reporting on human rights situation in Georgia to the EU, Council of Europe, OSCE, UN, ICC and others international bodies on regular basis.
- Lobbying and Advocacy of legislative and policy reforms before national and international institutions.
- Litigating cases on human rights violations through Legal Aid Centre free of charge.
- Public Awareness Raising on human rights situation in Georgia by daily-updatable bi-lingual online magazine www.HumanRights.ge
- Networking among human rights organizations on national and regional level.
Strengthening the rule of law by:
Supporting Freedom of Expression and Media by:
- Supporting harmonization of national legislation with international human rights standards and monitoring their implementation;
- Raising public awareness about their rights and available legal remedies/mechanisms for their realisation;
- Providing free legal aid to individuals and groups to defend their rights and freedoms at national and regional/international levels;
- Monitoring, documenting and reporting on human rights violations.
Promoting Equality and Social Inclusion by
- Supporting development of independent media;
- Promoting creation of environment conducive of free expression;
- Capacity building of journalists and media representatives;
- Promotion and development of new media.
Supporting Transitional Justice by:
- Fighting against discrimination;
- Protecting the rights of minorities and other vulnerable groups;
- Promoting gender equality and women empowerment.
Reinforcement of Democratic processes by:
- Documenting and reporting human rights violations committed in relation with armed conflicts;
- Promoting accountability for human rights violations;
- Advocating restitution and reparation;
- Confidence building, reconciliation and peace building.
- Strengthening development of civil society organizations through capacity building and networking;
- Encouraging involvement of social groups in public activities;
- Promoting free and fair elections, good governance and transparency.